We meet monthly, normally on the second Saturday of the month, at:
St. Andrew’s United Reformed Church
Inside the building there are two steps up to the room we play in and to the kitchen. There is a portable wheelchair ramp. If you are in a wheelchair, please contact us and let us know so that we can get the ramp out for you.
How to find us – printable version
From the North
From the A19
- Coming south along the A19, take the A174 Exit – Signposted Redcar, Teesport, Whitby
- Stay in the left lane on the slip road going in the Redcar direction
- Leave the A174 at the A172 exit signposted Middlesbrough Centre, Stokesley
- Go into the right lane on the slip road and turn right at the traffic lights
- Follow general directions below
From the A1
- Leave the A1(M) at junction 60 (A689). Turn left at the top of the slip road
- Continue on the A689 until you come to the A19
- Turn on to A19 South towards Teesside (3rd exit from roundabout)
- Follow from direction (1) in the instructions for From the A19
From the South
- From the A1(M) leave at junction 49, signposted A168 Teesside
- At Thirsk, the A168 becomes the A19
- From York, take the A19 north
- Leave the A19 at the A174 exit, signposted Redcar, Teesport, Whitby
- Take the third exit on the roundabout in the direction of Redcar
- Follow from direction (3) in the instructions for From the A19
From the West
- Coming east along the A66 leave at the A19 Exit, signposted A19 North & South
- Take the right hand lane up the slip road and curve round to the right to join the A19 South
- Follow from direction (1) for From the A19
From the East
From Redcar, Saltburn and East Cleveland
- Take the A174 and leave at the A172 exit, signposted Middlesbrough, Stokesley
- Turn left at the top of the slip road in the Stokesley direction.
- Follow the general directions below
- Take the A171 towards Middlesbrough
- At Swans corner roundabout, go straight across
- Cross the railway level crossing and follow the road through a sharp left then right bend
- Continue to T-junction at traffic lights and turn right
- Turn right at next traffic lights
- Follow general directions below from instruction (4)
- Continue up the hill past shops on the left and straight ahead through traffic lights
- Pass a Tesco garage on the right with a pub the “Southern Cross” just beyond.
- At the traffic lights just beyond the Southern Cross, turn left
- This will take you on to a short stretch (~ ¼ mile) of dual carriageway
- Just beyond the end of the dual carriageway turn left – a left turn lane begins immediately after a 30 mph speed limit sign.
- Down a short hill (~ 50 yds) turn left again into Gypsy Lane.
- After about 100 yds, turn right into Cypress Road
- St Andrew’s United Reformed Church is a modern brick building on the left. The entrance to the car park is past the building opposite a bus shelter.
Alternative for cyclists coming from Middlesbrough centre direction over the A174
- At the traffic lights just past the Marton shops, turn left into Gypsy Lane
- Carry on to the end of the road, where bollards have been used to close the road
- Go through these bollards and St Andrews United Reformed Church is just ahead on the left
Take the 29 Bus to Marton Cypress Road from Middlesbrough Bus Station. There are two buses per hour on alternating 20 and 40 minute intervals. Ask the driver to put you off at Marton United Reformed Church. The bus stop is directly opposite the church. Note: Cypress Road is circular and the bus goes round the circle. The stop is the last one on the circle.