For Branch Officials
The duties of branch officials are explained in Guidance for branches. This document is supplemented by the following pages:
- Branch Administration includes membership application forms and branch accounts, together with more detailed information about branch administration
- Gift Aid explains the Society’s gift aid arrangements as they affect branches
- The Membership Administration system allows branch membership secretaries to manage their membership on-line if they wish. There is a detailed help page describing how to use the system.
- Editing Branch Information describes how a branch can, if it wishes, maintain its own web pages on this site.
- SRP Logo explains how to use the Society’s logo in branch documents, and provides documents and images if the logo in different colours and formats
For Event Organisers
The Festival Organisation page gives detailed guidance on organising an SRP Festival. It also describes how to use the on-line booking system that can be used for any SRP event.
For Members and Officers