North London SRP meet at: Highgate International Church, 272 Archway Road N6 5AU.
The church is down the hill from Highgate underground station (you can exit the station via an escalator if the hill through the car park is too much), or you can take several buses from Archway station up the hill. For more detail, see below.
- Click this link for a view of the front of the church: https://goo.gl/maps/a4mUVSDSu3o
- Click this link for a view of the church if you are driving south along Archway Road (A1) towards Holloway or walking from Highgate station: https://goo.gl/maps/mbWB4WrKunR2
- We are using the entrance through the café with no steps – not the entrance up the steps between the pillars.
- The church is on three bus routes: 43, 134, 263.
- Travelling north, the bus stop is Highgate Station.
- Travelling south, the bus stop is Southwood Avenue.
- Highgate station is about five minutes walk from the church.
- Take exit 3 for the escalator to street level.
- Turn left at Archway Road.
- The parking right outside the church can be used by anyone with a disabled blue badge.
- There is free parking in the surrounding side streets.
- Holmesdale Road is the nearest side road on the same side of Archway Road as the church but there is no entry from Archway Road.
- Travelling south, you can reach Holmesdale Road from Northwood Road, which is the first left turn after the church.
- Travelling north, you can turn into Northwood Road from Archway Road, which is the first permissible right turn after you have driven under the road bridge – just before the pedestrian crossing lights – then take the first left.
- Holmesdale Road is a steep hill and you need to drive up the road until you are outside the Parkland Walk.