North London SRP meet at: Highgate International Church, 272 Archway Road N6 5AU.
- Click this link for a view of the front of the church: https://goo.gl/maps/a4mUVSDSu3o
- Click this link for a view of the church if you are driving south along Archway Road (A1) towards Holloway or walking from Highgate station: https://goo.gl/maps/mbWB4WrKunR2
- We are using the entrance through the café with no steps – not the main entrance up the steps between the pillars.
- The church is on three bus routes: 43, 134, 263.
- Travelling north, the bus stop is Highgate Station.
- Travelling south, the bus stop is Southwood Avenue.
- Highgate station is about five minutes walk from the church.
- Take exit 3 for the escalator to street level.
- Turn left at Archway Road.
- The parking right outside the church can be used for three hours by anyone with a disabled blue badge.
- There is free parking in the surrounding side streets.
- Holmesdale Road is the nearest side road on the same side of Archway Road as the church but there is no entry from Archway Road.
- Travelling south, you can reach Holmesdale Road from Northwood Road, which is the first left turn after the church.
- Travelling north, you can turn into Northwood Road from Archway Road, which is the first permissible right turn after you have driven under the road bridge – just before the pedestrian crossing lights – then take the first left.
- Holmesdale Road is a steep hill and you need to drive up the road until you are outside the Parkland Walk.